Tuesday, February 24, 2015

BLOGGER BOMBSHELL: Jessica of Lipstick, Heels, and A Baby

It's that time again! Check out the latest in our Blogger Bombshell series! This time, we've managed to catch up with Jessica Fay of Lipstick, Heels, and A Baby! Jessica is a loving mom with an eye for style. She gives fashion tips, design tips, and raises her adorable son Braydon, all while looking flawless! With bright colors, bold prints, and a baby on the way, Jessica shows us that you can be a mommy and still be fabulous. We're so excited for you to meet her!


Name: Jessica Fay 

Blog name: Lipstick, Heels and a Baby 

Current location: The beautiful gulf coast in Florida! 

5 items I couldn't live without: Oh this is an easy one!! 5 things I could not live without are. My family, coffee, the beach, gold jewelry, and makeup 

My go-to hairstyle: Loose waves that I create with a  1.5 inch curling iron  

A bit about my blog and why I started blogging: I started Lipstick, Heels and a Baby when Braydon was about 3 or 4 months old and Ryan was deployed to Afghanistan. I found myself not getting dressed or ready or even really taking care of myself for that matter. I started it as a way to inspire myself to get up and ready and make myself feel beautiful and now use it as a way to inspire other women to do the same. It is so easy for women to loose themselves after having children and that shouldn’t be the case. You can still be an amazing mother and look fabulous! 

My favorite past time when I'm not blogging: Beach days! 

My top 3 favorite places to shop: This one is so hard!!! It would have to be Nordstrom, Shop Bop (online) and local boutiques! 

Anything else you would like us to know: I can’t leave the house without curling my eyelashes!

 Connect with Jessica!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates